Monday, May 7, 2007

Long Time No See

So this blog thing is harder than I expected. I have some issues with the limit of my subject. Also I found a book at the library The Skinny, How to fit into your little black dress forever. or www.theskinnythebook.com
So there it is, everything I wanted to say and well said.
Where does this leave me? Possibly marching on to a new blog with a broader view.

I did come up with a new idea for tracking what I eat. I happened to have an large card index box that was bought for some forgotten reason. I divided it into sections about food and food issues. For example: last night I went out to eat at The English Pub. I ordered a hamburger, which came with fries, not good. So today I am making as card to give me ideas of what to order the next time I go there. Like the lean hamburger meat with salad and no fries and a glass of wine and no pint. Da? I put this card under Restaurants.

For the sake of keeping this venture up I have decided to blog short blogs more often. One idea at a time is fine.

WW is going fine and I am getting great support. I wish I had more contact with WW members in my group. I keep asking but it's not happening.

That's all for now.

No comments: